Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics™ Film Festival (EHNFF) is an initiative to bring together some of the finest films on nature conservation, livelihood, and community development from all across the globe to provide the audience with insights into current issues and case studies on definitive steps towards deriving a plan for a sustainable future. The focus will be on grassroots-based and community-driven solutions along-with performances by traditional artists from the Eastern Himalayan region.
- Build a platform for filmmakers working on the area of Nature Conservation, Community
Development and Livelihood to present their stories and for close interactions with the audience
- Encourage outcomes-based planning for futures sustainability
- Encourage filmmakers to promote such issues from grassroots to wider audience
- Identify and recognise exceptional filmmakers working on these focus areas
- Provide the audience with an opportunity to watch some of the finest film on the focus areas and
towards greater awareness of pressing issues
Chairman, Ranjit Barthakur
Co-Chair, Prabir Banerjea
Dr. Sunayana Sarkar
Singer, Voice Artiste
SUBMIT A FILM
Entries are invited for Competition Section under the following Terms & Conditions.
- Submission is open for – Short Films, Documentaries, Fiction, Non Fiction related to the focused areas of the film festival- Nature conservation, community development and livelihood.
- Submission to Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics TM Film Festival 2020 is open ONLY to residents of India.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit to participate in Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics TM Film Festival 2020.
- Maximum run time for films to be submitted to Competition Section of Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics TM Film Festival 2020 is 30 Minutes only including credits.
- Films that have been produced between Jan 2019 and June 2020 shall alone be eligible for submission.
- All films that are submitted must be screened in their original language with English subtitles wherever applicable.
- Non refundable Registration fee for each entrant will be Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
- Organizers are entitled to use any of the entries/films and content thereof including posters, images, clips etc. for publicity and promotional purposes across media in connection with the festival.
- Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry into the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
- Producer(s) of the submitted film will be solely liable for any copy right issue arising out of but not limited to story, dialogues, music etc. The organizers shall not be liable in any manner for any such claims, actions, liability, damage, suits, costs and expenses whatsoever arising out of such films. Producers/Participants agree to indemnify the organizers in the event of any third party claims in this regard.
- No requests by Participants/Producers for private screenings to selection committee members will be entertained. All entries/films must be submitted directly to the organizers only in the manner as detailed herein.
- Once a film has been selected/shortlisted it cannot be withdrawn from the festival.
- Films submitted for selection at Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics TM Film Festival 2020, should not be available at any other online or screened in any offline platform for public viewing in Northeast India until completion of the film festival.
Last date for submission of entries is 30th June 2020.
Entries can be submitted online at www.filmfreway.com, or www.baliparafoundation.com/EHNFF2020 or offline in DVD format to the following address with completely filled Submission form:
A/c Name : Balipara Tract & Frontier Foundation.
A/c No : 919010093323420
Bank name : Axis Bank Ltd
Branch : Zoo Road Branch, Zoo Road, Guwahati, Assam.
IFS Code : UTIB0001298
MICR Code : 781211008
Swift Code : AXISINBB140
Eastern Himalayan Naturenomics TM Film Festival 2020
Nabin Enclave, 1A, 1 st Floor, Near Geetanagar Field
Zoo Narengi, Mother Tersa Road
Guwahati 781021, Assam
Ph: +91 970 60 12 661
- The announcement of the winners and the prize distribution will happen at the Eastern Himalayan
Naturenomics TM Film Festival 2020, September in Guwahati.
- ‘The Best Director’ Award will be given to the selected Director and ‘Best Film’ award will be given to
the Producer(s) of the respective film.
- The cost of shipping an entry to the contest must be paid by the entrant.
- Decision of the management and jury will be final and non-challengeable.
- All disputes shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Guwahati.