Job Position: Naturenomics™️ Trainee
Looking for a Naturenomics™️ trainee for Eastern Himalayan Botanic Ark, Balipara, to join our team, who will be responsible for Business Development Deliverables, Data Analysis and Operations Management. Candidate must have a post graduate degree in Botany with specialization in plant taxonomy, excellent communication skills, data analysis and interpretation skills. For further details please follow the link.
Job Position: Trainee - Naturenomics™️
Organization: Balipara Tract & Frontier Foundation
Location: Eastern Himalayan Botanic Ark, Balipara, Sonitpur, Assam
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Managing day-to-day email correspondences of the Foundation.
- Checking & replying to mail correspondence.
- Prepare and archive Power point presentations.
- Project & Assignment specific creative content & copy development
Business Development Deliverables
- Short-term & Long- term Delivery Planning
- Proposal building for securing funding
- Collaborations with leading institutions & organizations
- Ensure data analysis, critical thinking skills.
- Manage plan and organize daily, weekly work calendar.
- Herbarium collection and preparation
- Plant identification
- Seed collection and preservation
- Medicinal and aromatic plant
- Team management
- Post graduate degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Taxonomy
- Extensive travel in different parts of Assam/protected area
- Preference will be given to those candidates having personal laptop/camera/2 wheeler/4 wheeler driving skill with valid driving license
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Data Processing & Interpretation skills
- Languages: English, Hindi & Assamese
15000/ month for deserving candidate